Tailored policies to fit your business’s needs. DPB insurance will work diligently with your business
to understand your business requirement and budget.
Whether a new business or an established business, there are many things to consider….finance, premises, legal agreements and insurance. Although Insurance is inevitably seen as a reluctant purchase and gets pushed down the priority order, a correctly arranged insurance policy can save a business should the unfortunate happen.
DPB Insurance Services are independent insurance brokers who want to be recognised as the independent broker of choice by customers and insurers through professionalism, integrity, personal service and continual support.
DPB Insurance pride themselves on the personal service offered to all clients therefore are ideally suited to new businesses and those businesses who want to benefit from a close working relationship with their insurance broker, where we can spend time getting to understand a business and understand your insurance requirements.
DPB Insurance Services are aware that in business, cash flow is always an important consideration, therefore we can tailor make an insurance programme that meets your current requirements but can expand and react as your business grows.
Away from compulsory insurance, each business or individual’s insurance requirements will depend on their business and how they perceive risk and what they wish to protect against.
- Public Liability or Third Party Liability – This protects you or your business from legal liability caused to property or injury to the members of the public by you or your employees.
- Products Liability – Protects the company from any injury or damage caused by a product supplied.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – this offers protection if a company provides incorrect advice for a fee, or an incorrect design.
- Property Damage – This protects the physical assets of the business, and can include items owned, rented or leaded including buildings, plant & machinery, stock and contents against listed perils, such as fire, theft and storm, although cover can be increased to include Accidental Damage.
- Business Interruption – Protects the business against a claim, whilst the ‘Property Damage’ section will replace the item, there can be a period when the business cannot trade and Business Interruption protects the balance sheet during this period and up to the point the business was in before the claim or up to the policy limit.
- Motor Fleet Insurance – If a business has a number of vehicles, (generally 3 or more) it is easier to manage and more efficient to insure these on the one policy. Hence Motor Fleet Insurance.
- Directors & Officers Liability – the insurances already mentioned all cover the business. Directors & Officers Liability actually covers actions of the current, past and future Directors & Officers of a business, as a director of a company there is unlimited liability, therefore directors can possibly lose everything should a successful claim be brought against them. Cover includes legal costs in defending a claim as well as any awards made.
- Cyber Liability – Offers protection against the implications of a data breach, investigation by the data commissioner and the costs of informing all parties concerned.
For further information please click here Enquire about Business Insurance